Amps, Stands, Mics and more
Ronnie’s gear consists of….
- Ronnie Shellist signature Stage 5 RS blues harp amp
- Ronnie’s gear
- Cadillac Pete Ash Harmonica stand
- Cadillac Pete Plastic Harmonica stand
- Cadillac Pete Mic holder
Ronnie Shellist signature Stage 5 RS blues harp amp
Introducing the Ronnie Shellist signature Stage 5 RS blues harp amp
Stage 5 RS Amp with Ronnie’s preferences : Upgraded Weber AINiCo speaker, special NFB circuit mods for fat tone, a longer 10-foot power cable (on USA amps), Ronnie Shellist signature plaque, AND an instructional video from Ronnie Shellist!
- 5 watts of great tube tone
- Switchable to 1 watt
- 6V6 power tube
- 12AY7 pre-amp tube
- Weber Signature ceramic 8-inch speaker
- Proprietary tone stack and voicing circuitry from Bruce Collins
- External speaker jack
- RS version includes line out jack
- Optional 230V power supply
- Easy return policy
13 in high x 12 inches wide x 8 inches deep
Weighs 16 pounds 13 ounces
I endorse and use the following harmonica gear and accessories
Cadillac Pete Plastic Harmonica stand
Cadillac Pete Molded Plastic Harmonica Stand/Holder: Our compact harmonica stand mounts easily and securely on any microphone stand (U.S. or European) via our patented pin mount system. Amateur or pro, have your harmonicas organized, ready and within easy reach.
Holds up to 12 diatonic and 4 chromatics, with 2 “hot slots” so you can set up for quick key changes The Ultimate Harmonica Accessory! Mic stand not included.