Check out the class recording and notes from this class. We delve deep into all things “amplified blues harp” including but not limited to the following:
- how to set the amp for the best tone (from small amps to the Fender Bassman)
- how to avoid feedback issues and get the volume you need
- pairing mics with amps. finding the right combination.
- microphone technique for maximum bass response and big fat tone
- amp placement on stage
- practical advice on what gear you really need
- light discussion on most important pedals to consider and how to set those