Join me, Ronnie Shellist, as we break down some classic rock harmonica lines from some iconic songs. For this class, we will not be breaking down every single line in each song. Instead, we will examine key lines, introductions of songs and portions of solos. We will use multiple key harmonicas for this song: G, A, C, D, F.
These song choices come from those who submitted suggestions. I simply selected the songs that had the most votes. We will cover pieces of the 10 different songs listed below.
- Doobie Brothers “Long Train Running” – C harmonica
- The Doors “Roadhouse Blues” – A harmonica
- Supertramp “Take the long way home” – F harmonica
- Rolling Stones “Miss You” – D harmonica
- Tom Petty “Mary Janes Last Dance” G harmonica
- Cream “Spoonful” – A harmonica
- War “Low Rider” – C harmonica
There are no reviews yet.