Are you looking for a way to get targeted feedback from a professional harmonica player? Ronnie Shellist’s all new Harmonica123 Gold Membership will help you get to the next level in your playing. When you sign up for this monthly subscription you will gain access to 3 exclusive one hour group Q&A sessions inside of the Zoom platform with Ronnie Shellist and occasional surprise guests.
During these sessions, members can turn on their mic one at time to ask a quick question or two and together as a community we will be learning from one another. This is a feature that is not available to students during Harmonica123 classes where you can only use the Q&A chat. By being able to access your microphone, you can play for Ronnie and problem solve challenges specific to you.
The online group sessions will take place on the
- second Tuesday of each month at 9AM Central
- the third Thursday of each month at 5pm Central
- the last Sunday of each month at 12PM Central
Cancel your membership anytime and all of the sessions will be recorded and archived up to 30 days so you can download or play them back to see what you might have missed. You can attend all 3 sessions or catch the ones you can and watch the rest later. The greatest benefit will be learning from each other and having a chance to get Ronnie’s full attention during your time to ask a question.
ADDITIONAL GOLD MEMBER ONLY BENEFITS:
In addition to all of the Silver Member benefits mentioned above, the gold membership also includes the following:
- option to submit one audio or video file per month to Ronnie Shellist for direct feedback. These clips are submitted to [email protected] and you will receive an email response from Ronnie with an mp3 audio file containing Ronnie’s feedback.
- exclusive Gold Member coupons each month that can be applied to online classes, global blues harmonica summits or downloadable material from Harmonica123.com (coupons will offer $5 off).
5% of all profits from the Gold membership will be donated to the Pinetop Perkins Foundation. The primary mission of The Pinetop Perkins Foundation is to provide encouragement and support for youth and young people at the beginning of their musical career (MasterClass Workshop Experience); and help provide care and safety for elderly musicians at the twilight of their career (Pinetop Assistance League).